Information related to Covid-19
Find information about Covid-19 as it relates to Latvia and changes in travel regulations here: https://covid19.gov.lv/en.
Passports, Citizenship Registration, Emergency Travel Documents, etc.
|Address: 45 Nottingham Place, London, W1U 5LY, United Kingdom||
(entrance from Lisson Grove Street)
(not for consular inquiries)
(for consular inquiries such as visas, passports, etc.)
Consular Section Appointments
Hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 – 16:00 by appointment only.
- purpose of your visit;
- most convenient date and time for your visit;
- your full name and surname;
- your phone number.
Disclaimer: following the Law on Submissions of the Republic of Latvia, the Embassy:
- will reply to your e-mail depending on the urgency of the issue addressed (usually within 5 working days), but no later than within 1 month from the date of receipt;
- is entitled not to consider your e-mail, if you have not indicated your full name and surname;
- is entitled not to reply, if the text of the submission is not objectively legible or understandable or the content of the submission is outright insulting and defiant. You take full responsibility for the contents of the message you send.
The Embassy of Latvia is closed during Latvian national holidays. The Embassy does not provide consular services during UK official holidays.
|1st January||New Year's Day|
|Good Friday, Easter and Easter Monday|
|1st May||Labour Day|
|4th May||Declaration of Independence Day*|
|23rd June||Midsummer Eve|
|24th June||John's Day|
|18th November||Proclamation of the Republic of Latvia (National Day)*|
|24th, 25th and 26th December||Winter Solstice (Christmas)|
|31st December||New Year's Eve|
* if 4th May and 18th November is on Saturday or Sunday, the Embassy will be closed for the next working day.