Considering the measures to limit the coronavirus pandemic and the epidemiological safety situation in Uzbekistan, at the moment, visitors to the Latvian Embassy are limited until further notice. We advise you to follow the information on the embassy website or in social networks about further changes.
In order to apply for a residence permit in Latvia, except students, please Access the online appointment system at the following link.
Applications for visas will be accepted only in cases related to the interests of the state or humanitarian reasons, such as:
• international road carriers,
• family members of Latvian citizens (regardless of citizenship - spouses, children under the age of 21 years, persons who are under guardianship or dependent);
• persons who received a positive decision from the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs on the issue or registration of a residence permit (with the exception of students);
• Person’s due to a serious illness or due to the funeral of a close relative;
• employees and specialists who have confirmation from LIAA.
The above categories of people can apply for a visa at the “VFS Global Visa Application Center in Tashkent”. Reception of documents at the visa center will be held by appointment (tel. +998 71 2025504 ) from June 25, 2020.
Consular assistance is provided by the embassy in case of emergency by telephone or e-mail.
I am planning to stay in Schengen countries for less than 90 days -
I am planning to stay in Latvia for more than 90 days -