Official sources of Latvia:
· Cabinet of Ministers – information about the official decisions made by the Government of Latvia, including those related to the state of emergency in Latvia;
· Consular Registry – we encourage Latvian citizens to register to let the Government of Latvia know where abroad you are;
· Embassy of Latvia: consular services and assistance;
· Center for Disease Control and Prevention of Latvia – information about the coronavirus, symptoms, information for the population, professionals and about self-isolation;
· Ministry of Health - information about the coronavirus cases in Latvia updated every 24 h; expert comments;
Official sources of the United States:
· Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – the main United States starting source for everything related to the disease, symptoms, advice for families, companies, organizations, and official data about the spread of the disease.
· Department of Homeland Security – information regarding travel restrictions;
· The White House – information about the administration’s decisions;
· US Citizenship and Immigration Services – information about travel rules for entry into the US, visas, ESTA;
· US Department of Health and Human Services – information about progress on the vaccine;
· Additionally, we suggest that you explore your state (e.g. Governor’s Office) and local websites of where you are located.