Welcome to Latvia,
country with conformable business climate all around the year!
- If you are interested in reaching and discovering big markets on North and East-
- If you don't want to loose time in bureaucracy and prefer to concentrate on development-
- If you are looking for new opportunities -
then you should find out, how to start your business in Latvia!
First 5 reasons to try!
- only several minutes to get your own Latvian mobile phone number
- only few minutes to open your business account in Latvian banks
- only several hours to cross all Latvia and to get access to big markets no East and Nord
- only two days to establish your own company in Latvia
- direct flights from capital Riga to Russia and CIS countries and other 51 destinations worldwide
N.B. Every company registered in Latvia is the full-fledged European enterprise operating under the European Law.
Looking forward to seeing you in Latvia!
See more about business starting in LATVIA:
Information about business and economic issues in Latvia.
Latvia in facts, trade with Latvia, invest in Latvia, Success stories, offices abroad
The Investment and Development Agency of Latvia publishes a newsletter called Latvia Invest. This newsletter contains the most current information regarding business and investment activities related to Latvia.
The following is a link to the: "Latvia Invest" Newsletter
The Bank of Latvia is the central bank of the Republic of Latvia. It is one of the key public institutions and carries out economic functions as prescribed by law.
Latvian Tourism Portal
About Latvia, How to get there, Where to spend the night, Where to go, What to do, Events etc.What to do
Where to go
Where to spend the nigHow to get there
ECONOMY AND BUSINESS
Wall Street Journal called Riga Stock Exchange homepage the best website of its kind in Central Eastern Europe. Continuously updated stock market data.
INFORMATION ABOUT LATVIAN COMPANIES/YELLOW PAGES
LURSOFT maintains commercial databases containing information on all companies registered in Latvia, their managers, shareholders and fixed capital, as well as credit information on all companies, which have registered movable pledges in Latvia, detailed information about court disputes between Latvian companies (since 1993).