Email has to contain -
- Name, surname, date of birth of the applicant;
- OCMA decision date and number (please attach the copy of the decision).
Embassy will revert to the applicant providing the first available date for the national – D type – visa application submission at the Embassy in person.
While applying for the national visa upon the OCMA decision on granting residence permit rights, applicant has to submit
- National Long stay visa application form completed online, printed and signed by the applicant.
- Two colour photos. Photo (size 35mm x 45 mm) must be taken in last 6 month and it should be on white background.
- Copy of OCMA decision on granting residence permit rights (decision is valid up to 6 months from the issuance date).
- Flight itinerary indicating the intended Schengen area entry date.
- Travel insurance for 30 days starting with the Schengen area entry date.
- Visa fee 60 EUR payed at the Embassy by the international payment card (Please note that American Express is not accepted).