... about travelling, visas, consular services
- by filling online communication form *
- by telephone:
8000 5905 – free information phone for travellers
(+371) 67 015 905 (for calls from abroad)
(+371) 67 016 346 (working hours)
(+371) 29 287 398 (24-hour emergency phone: for cases of death, heavy illness, disaster, etc.)
- by sending a fax: (+371) 67 828 247
... about European Union
... about other foreign affairs matters
... if you represent the media
- by telephone: (+371) 67 016 272
- by sending a fax: (+371) 67 222 335
The documents must:
- bear an electronic signature;
- be in one of the following formats: DOC, PDF, TXT, SGML (XML), JPEG, TIFF, PNG, CGM, RAR, ZIP, and not larger than 10MB.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs accepts documents drawn up in accordance with the Cabinet Regulation "Procedures for drafting, executing, storing and circulating electronic documents in government and local government institutions, and procedures for the circulation of electronic documents between government and local government institutions, or between those institutions and physical and legal persons".
- will reply to your letter depending on the urgency of addressing the issue, but no later than within one month from the date of receipt;
- is entitled not to consider your letter, if you have not indicated your name, surname, and the address of your place of residence or e-mail;
- is entitled not to reply to the letter, if the text of your application contains an injury to a person's dignity. You take full responsibility for the contents of the message you post through the "Your question" field.