EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF LATVIA IN CANADA
350 Sparks St,
K1R 7S8 (map)
Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Consular services by appointment only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
The Embassy is closed on the following holidays of Latvia:
|1st January||New Year's Day|
|*||Good Friday, Easter and Easter Monday|
|1st May||Labour Day|
|4th May||Declaration of Independence Day|
|23d June||Midsummer Eve (Līgo vakars)|
|24th June||John's Day (Jāņu diena)|
|18th November||Independence Day of Latvia|
|24th, 25th and 26th December||Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day|
|31st December||New Year's Eve|
PLEASE NOTE: NOT ALL SECTIONS OF THIS WEB SITE HAVE CORRESPONDING SECTIONS IN OTHER LANGUAGES.
News from Latvia
- An Outstanding Belarusian Politician and Public Figure, Mihail Marinich, Passes Away [20 Oct 2014]
- OECD Secretary-General Angel Gurría Congratulates Latvia on Adopting the “Public Persons Enterprises and Capital Shares Governance Law” [20 Oct 2014]
- State Secretaries of the Baltic and Nordic Foreign Ministries to Meet in Tallinn [18 Oct 2014]
- Foreign Ministry Hosts the Annual Conference on the Latvian Language in the European Union [17 Oct 2014]
- Latvian Foreign Minister Rinkēvičs to Hold a Meeting of the “Friends of Georgia” [17 Oct 2014]