EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF LATVIA IN CANADA
350 Sparks St,
K1R 7S8 (map)
Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Consular services by appointment only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
The Embassy is closed on the following holidays of Latvia:
|1st January||New Year's Day|
|*||Good Friday, Easter and Easter Monday|
|1st May||Labour Day|
|4th May||Declaration of Independence Day|
|23d June||Midsummer Eve (Līgo vakars)|
|24th June||John's Day (Jāņu diena)|
|18th November||Independence Day of Latvia|
|24th, 25th and 26th December||Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day|
|31st December||New Year's Eve|
PLEASE NOTE: NOT ALL SECTIONS OF THIS WEB SITE HAVE CORRESPONDING SECTIONS IN OTHER LANGUAGES.
News from Latvia
- Declaration Signed on Cooperation in Communications During the Latvia’s Presidency of the Council of the European Union [24 Oct 2014]
- The Foreign Ministries of Latvia and Israel Hold Political Consultations [24 Oct 2014]
- Foreign Minister Rinkēvičs Encourages Turkey to Proceed with Reforms Related to EU Integration [24 Oct 2014]
- Foreign Ministers of Latvia and Turkey Highlight the Importance of the Eastern Partnership and Closer Relations with countries of Central Asia [24 Oct 2014]
- In the latest issue of “Business Riga”: Latvian Diplomats Highlight Foreign Policy Issues [24 Oct 2014]