EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF LATVIA IN CANADA
350 Sparks St,
K1R 7S8 (map)
Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Consular services by appointment only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
The Embassy is closed on the following holidays of Latvia:
|1st January||New Year's Day|
|*||Good Friday, Easter and Easter Monday|
|1st May||Labour Day|
|4th May||Declaration of Independence Day|
|23d June||Midsummer Eve (Līgo vakars)|
|24th June||John's Day (Jāņu diena)|
|18th November||Independence Day of Latvia|
|24th, 25th and 26th December||Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day|
|31st December||New Year's Eve|
PLEASE NOTE: NOT ALL SECTIONS OF THIS WEB SITE HAVE CORRESPONDING SECTIONS IN OTHER LANGUAGES.
News from Latvia
- Eduards Stiprais, Political Director of the Foreign Ministry, Takes Part in the Opening of the Conference “Jews in a Changing World” [25 Nov 2014]
- The Ambassador of Ukraine Bids Farewell to the Foreign Minister [24 Nov 2014]
- Foreign Minister Rinkēvičs Bids Farewell to the Ambassador of Poland [24 Nov 2014]
- Latvia and Pakistan Look at Opportunities for Promoting Cooperation [24 Nov 2014]
- Latvia Presents its EU Presidency Schedule of Events [22 Nov 2014]